Dreaming of wearing this look. Now if only spring wouldn't take so long in getting here!
1. Tibi City Stretch Open Back Blazer
2. Wildfox Catfarer Sunglasses
3. Fallon Jewelry Swarovski Pearl Microspike Earrings - (rose gold here)
4. Dior 'Crème de Rose' Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm - (also here)
5. By Malene Birger Stray Pleated-Front Voile Shorts
6. Jason Wu Jourdan Tropical Print Clutch - (also here)
7. Nixon Small Kensington Watch
8. Alexander Wang Malgosia Leather and Suede Sandals
A couple of quick iphone snaps of my new haircut. As I mentioned in this post, it was time for something fresh and after going through my hair inspiration folder on my desktop, I was a ll about the long bob. All thanks goes to the gorgeous and talented Jen Atkin for giving me the exact cut I wanted and perfect effortless waves to boot.
Outfit details: J.Crew Jean Jacket | Rodarte 'Radarte' Tee
Photo via: Vogue UK | Who What Wear
Crazy for this minimal black and fluoro pink look on stylist Laura Fantacci during Paris Fashion Week. I'm not one to personally go for bright pink, but her Jil Sander skirt is to die for.
Get the look...
+ 525 America Shaker Crop Sweater
+ Clare Vivier Flat Clutch
+ Rachel Roy Anni Lace-Up Pump
+ Gianvito Rossi Ankle Strap Pump